Friday, June 1, 2012

Uncle

Please someone make it all slow down. This has been the most insane, crazy, busy, week in a long time! It was so full that a couple nights I went to bed not even sure how I would make it the next day. I don't like to function this way. Today was horrible! You know those days when nothing goes very smooth and there are five million things thrown your way to deal with and process and ultimately handle. I won't unleash the nasty details today brought but I want to make it known that I feel like I can't handle this all! I have been working so hard this week to take care of everyone's needs and there hasn't been a lot of time for fun or relaxing. Right now I have two huge mountains of clean laundry that I've been stepping over on my bedroom floor now for about four days. It's driving me crazy! I have a "to-do" list that's growing longer and longer that I can't even make a priority this weekend. I have been spewing money in all directions taking care of things left and right just to make it all work because there's been no "time" to think it all through. I suppose you can say it all feels out of control!

My plate has been so full that the simplest decision can set me off and drive me to the padded rooms! Has that ever happened to you? This week was the last week of school and a holiday was added in so it messed up the feel of the week we had. I was getting teacher gifts ready/ half of which I made with vinyl, preparing for graduation gifts, filling graduation orders, planning Cali & Bella's birthdays, preparing for all of the many June birthdays, and getting my kids where they needed to go and needed to do... and oh yeah, volunteered to help decorate for the 5th grade party which took up several hours after school Tuesday and I was at the school from 8-4 Wednesday. So... the decision needed to be made of where to do Cali & Bella's birthday party next week and what time and who to invite and how to transport the kids wherever it was! Can I even tell you how I couldn't figure this out to save my life. I put it off until the very last minute and woke up extra early to do the invitations the last day of school bc I couldn't decide!!! I need help making the smallest decisions. I swear I'm losing it! I have one shopping day left before their birthday & party and I know I need to somehow finish the shopping I have left to do. I have a graduation to attend in the am and need to pick up Bentley from downtown in that time. I also needed an oil change 4,000 miles ago! How does this happen! Oh, and my back rear lights are out again. I already have help lined up for that one but good grief!!!

I hate May. It's my arch-enemy. The end was power-packed and kicked my rear. I know in perspective it will slow down in two more weeks after girls camp. Oh, don't even get me started on how we haven't started preparing for camp and where the money is coming from for that. ;D It's a good thing I love it and have a testimony of how amaZing it is for our girls! It will all work out.

I am tired. I am going to climb over the mountains of laundry once again and go to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment