Thursday, June 28, 2012

Zoo: INFORMAL a place that is very noisy and full of people behaving badly

I thought that description described my household! 

Below are recent pics of B and the Zoo!
"I-Eee"
"Mommy soda, Me I-Eee"
He put his flip flops by mommy's 
We did this yesterday. We were there in the hundred+ degree heat! 
We survived. 
Bentley for the longest time walked around the water park. He really doesn't love water. 
I think this shot is so cute. 
We went with three other families. He loved playing with Hunter & Kylie! :D
Riding the carousel
This shot is for my mom. Here's one that's never been road kill! 
Giraffes
B loves "Dibby"
He wasn't lion! It was HOT outside!!!! 
Our girlfriends
My little monkey watching the monkeys. 
I love the chimps & monkeys the very most. They are so wise. 
hahahahahaHA!!!
When he's being super stubborn he won't look at the camera on purpose. 
I love how Bentley is looking at Maryn! 
Feeding the giraffes :D He was scared!
DINO's

We traveled to Jurassic Park
"Do Not Feed The Animals"
haha
Our Pedal Boat excursion.
He was bracing himself for the collision we were about to have with the big water fountain!
He wasn't a fan!






No comments:

Post a Comment