Monday, June 4, 2012

For The Record

Just a pick me up!!:) Here's what's falling apart currently (and for awhile):::

We have ANTS everywhere
My shower is clogged
Two broken dressers
Laundry room long lights are hit or miss (sometimes after you quickly flip the switch ten times they come on)
Air Conditioning filters need replaced
Internet is hit or miss
Rear lights are out on Expedition
4k over on oil change
Bentley has outgrown his bed
Bentley has a cavity
Windshield wipers barely work on car, need replaced
Fridge wobbles
Paint needs touched up bad
Front yards needs sprinkler system
Bentley needs to keep out of little girls room as he has learned to climb their bunk bed
Kensi may need an Rx for anxiety
My scale broke :(
Girls bathroom is flooded from a broken toilet

I will think of more but I wanted to make a record of the things on my mind and be able to look back on how real life is for us currently.

It's a fine line to question whether my Dr Pepper hinders the solution to these problems or keeps me happy and sane. Also, how does one prioritize this list?

No comments:

Post a Comment