Thursday, July 19, 2012

Balancing Act

This summer has been really hard for me to take care of Bentley AND work. Now that I am getting my helpers back I feel torn. It's so hard to be a full time mom and to have work that needs to be done. I feel guilty either way. If I am working I feel like I need to be spending time with my kids and if I spend time with my kids then work is being neglected.

I am the first to admit I don't know how to do this!

One thing I've realized this summer is that I want to live more. My life has been governed by intense stress and with all my responsibilities I have forgotten what it's like to live each day and to have some spontaneous moments. I miss that and I want it back and I will get it back. That's my new goal.

Still don't have a clue how to do both mom & work but I will live more again. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment