Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Bed Buddy

The sweetest thing happened last night. Bentley is now climbing out of his own bed. In the morning he has been coming out on his own but for the first time in the middle of the night he came out into my dark room and called my name while holding his hands up to get in bed with me. In my sleepy stupor I scooped him up and into my arms and we restlessly slept that way through the rest of the night. It made my heart happy. He's in the terrible two's but not all of it's bad of course! I love when he cuddles with me while watching his shows. I love how much he's communicating with me. I've taught him to say "you make my heart happy" or "happy heart". :) <3

Kensington flew home today for a dr appt tomorrow. It was so sweet when she came off the plane. Bentley was so excited for "Dee-Dee" and he reached out for her to hold him as soon as he saw her. It was really touching. We miss the girls. HE misses the girls. We get the other 3 back in a week and a half.

No comments:

Post a Comment