Friday, July 6, 2012

Things As They Really Are

As long as I can remember I was a strong believer that "things happen for a reason". I still believe they do & the Lord guides us through life but I've learned through a lot of counseling to see things AS THEY REALLY ARE now and to stop affixing my own meaning to events. I have stopped speculating what things mean and have learned to let God be my God. Along with this is to make sure I keep all relationships and events and behaviors true and not cover up anything/turn my head to excuse behavior or what I DON'T WANT TO SEE. From now on I am committed to keep it all real & true, even if that means something I really, really want isn't going to work out. If something isn't good for me or my babies, I am committed to letting it go. I just wanted to document my progress because most definitely, this hasn't always been my case. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment