Wednesday, July 25, 2012

The Miracle of Love

The amazing thing about love is that it doesn't require you take from one to love another. Love is added upon. This is the miracle. Your heart enlarges with more to give. I was pondering this tonight in reference to my children. I remember being concerned right before Kensington was born that I wouldn't be able to love the new baby possibly as much as I loved Braelyn. My heart couldn't fathom how love truly works. Then I was astounded when Ken came how miraculous it was that my heart grew instantly with just as much love for both. I didn't take any away from Brae. Each of my babies are special & I love them all equally. This concept is how Heavenly Father loves all His children with the same love & how each are different, yet divinely special.

No comments:

Post a Comment