Monday, July 16, 2012

Confused

I can understand how difficult it would be for someone who suffers amnesia to re-build their life. Confusion doesn't feel good at all. I know it's not of the Lord. I recently experienced some confusion of my own and respectively it was not at all the same as someone who  has amnesia but my heart was softened because this confusion effected my heart & life a great deal.

I won't go into specifics of what it pertained to but my heart was so certain on something and felt so good about it to only find utter confusion where peace once was. The confusion really took me back and was completely unexpected. I felt myself in the most bizarre situation because I found myself not having a will of my own. I have never felt anything like it. CONFUSED!!!

Confusion is  not of the Lord and in and of itself is a warning to me. As I struggled last week for guidance I felt none regarding the matter. Through all the caring and loving voices that surround me I was finding no peace. I heard what my loved ones were suggesting but truly only sought to find the will of Heavenly Father. I couldn't even figure out what I wanted. Finally I made a choice based on knowing that confusion wasn't a "green light" to move ahead. I made a call and since doing so I have felt peace.

Life is so hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment