Monday, July 23, 2012

May I Always Remember

When Cali started school Bella was 3 and was home with me during the day. The time flew by and left me with a sweet memory of how we would come home in the mornings and she would drink her juice on the couch and watch Dora. I really missed that as she got older.

Now, Bentley is two. Most everyday this summer he and I would sit at least once a day on the couch and watch Einsteins, while he had a cup of juice and we would cuddle. He puts his little feet in between my legs and sometimes when I am lucky he wraps his fingers around a couple of mine. In those moments life doesn't get any better. And sometimes when he sits on the floor and watches Einsteins (notice how we are getting further and further away from the worst show ever, Yo Gabba Gabba) I will come spoon around him and lay there and watch him watch. I love him so much. He has captured my heart in every way. And even though he is horribly cranky and stubborn I know this time will quickly pass and I am soaking up the small moments. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment