Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Being a Mom is Rewarding

This morning before school Cali was upset. She told me she doesn't like school anymore. This coming from the girl who is in almost all 'AP' classes and who is Miss Social Butterfly. All of a sudden she just doesn't like school AND she wanted me to take her out early today. For no reason other that what I listed. I also take & pick up her friend each day so I told Cali no (of course). She bust into tears, "I just want you to take me out early." I shared some encouraging words on the way to school to which she had a snide remark to and when I let them out I rubbed her back and said to smile because mom loves you and told her I loved her again and to have a good day. Wouldn't you know it as she shut the door she turned and through the window gave me the dirtiest glare I ever did see ; / 

If looks could kill, I'd be dead right now. I said something under my breath as I drove away. For real, I don't honestly know if I will come out at the other end of this teenage girl tunnel. Kensi is her fore-runner and Cali will do me in. I just know it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment