Wednesday, September 18, 2013

How Do You Like Your Eggs??

This week is crazy. Monday was NOT a good day at all. Tuesday I woke up at 4:15 and felt energized and certain that I would make it better than Monday. I stayed in bed until 5:30 then got up to take the girls to Seminary and school. Came home from seminary and read my scriptures, said my prayer and was getting ready to shower when one of my daughters had a monthly friend visit her unexpectedly (we live in a house with five women, so you can expect this sort of thing to be in my blog post) and I had to run back to the church to take her some things. Of course since it was getting late I had to run her to the school and get caught in school traffic. I rushed home to finish Bella's hair to find Cali in tears because she didn't want to stay home alone (with Bentley) while I took Bella to school (an entire ten minutes) and then Bella was in tears when I found out her homework was left undone from the night before. 
Ugh Ugh Ugh
Morning shot. 
OH, and I forgot we found our car egged between 6-7am as well. 
Fabulous morning. 
And I woke up sick. I forgot that part. Some cold thing that makes you feel sick & tired.
I dealt with getting the kids to school and washed the car and realized my sunglasses that I replaced the night before bc mine broke Monday were missing. Now it's Wednesday and they are still missing. I just replaced my second pair since Monday. 

This week is out of control. EVERYTHING that could happen in one month all falls on this week. Here we go:
I am swamped with work which is such a blessing
I am keeping my friend's boys tonight through Monday (exception of them going to their dads Fri-Sun)
get them to and from their bus stops in the am & pm
Softball meeting at the high school tonight 
mutual tonight
Survivor tonight
visiting teaching tomorrow
orchestra meeting tomorrow
Braelyn's glasses are in at the vision center
get Bentley to and from his dad's Th&Fri
extra kiddos Friday morning nbd! 
massage (aaahhhhh) Friday
Braelyn has to attend a play Friday night
get the boys to their dad's Friday
Bella run the BearKat Bash Saturday morning
temple trip mid singles Saturday 11
baptism down in south Houston at 4 Saturday
I teach a lesson Sunday I haven't even read
home teachers over Sunday
get boys back Sunday

die and come alive by Monday

I seriously don't know how to do all this. Work alone is killing me this week then you add all this extra. 

I will look back and laugh. Until then I just drink a lot of Diet Coke. 
With vanilla. 
Don't forget the vanilla. 

1 comment: