Sunday, February 19, 2012

I Know I Need Help...

Just what I KNOW I will have this week. Oh, good grief!!!

*Cali has a Science Fair Project we haven't even started yet (due Thursday)
*I have 30 pieces of vinyl lettering I need to have printed by Tuesday night for a Relief Society activity. I am currently waiting (hoping and PRAYING) for the vinyl and supplies to arrive via UPS by Tuesday (if all goes well). So, I will have a few hours Tuesday to finish printing bc I ran out of vinyl.
*Cali and Bella have Activity Days after school Wed as well as Brae and Ken having mutual Wed night. Brae needs supplies to sew skirts and bonnets that night. I think my good friend has me covered in that dept but I need to double check nothing more is needed
*Thursday night Bella has a choir concert. She needs certain pants that I don't think she has! ugh
*Friday night Brae & Ken are going on a campout for camp certification. They each need supplies that we don't have. I need to make sure they are prepared for that.
*Saturday is Braelyn's birthday and party.
*Sunday we have a little birthday party to go to in the evening.

All this on top of choir practices & band practices after school and staying on top of my orders! I feel so worn down. I hope I wake up and feel enabled. The Lord is always so good to me to help me. This week I NEED HELP!

No comments:

Post a Comment