Saturday, February 25, 2012

It's Me Again

I forgot a few things this week. Here are some randoms over the chaos of this out-of-control week.

This morning I went to put my contacts in and since I ran out of solution yesterday I grabbed a new bottle out of the closet my mom had given me. I put some solution on the contact and put it in my eye and BURNED the heck out of it. I have never gotten a contact out so quickly. I tossed it out to rush my eye under the water while trying to keep my composure since Bella was freaking out that I was hurt (and I was). I swear I heard the sizzle come out of my eyeball!! As I rushed back over to see WHAT I just ushered into my eye I realized I put a soak and cleanse solution on instead of a multi-use. Who would have ever known it would chemically burn your eye. It's been red all day. Noticeably so.

This week has been so stressful and my body has been hurting everyday. Like I'm 60 or something. It's been hurting so much that I dreamt a couple nights ago that I was in an exercise class that consisted of all stretching and I remember in my dream that it felt so good. I woke up and realized I must need to stretch or something if I'm dreaming about it. My poor little limbs.

I could blog about how stressed out I was that twice this week when the wind blew over the garbage can and the next day our neighbor's garbage can right in FRONT of my driveway and I had to get out and move the can that I FREAKED out because it was one more thing I had to do... but I won't go there because you all may think I've lost my mind. Two days in a row there was a garbage can blocking my driveway! Would that push any other person over the edge? I think I need a vacay...

No comments:

Post a Comment