Sunday, February 12, 2012

opposition in all things

Ok, I understand there is great power in opposition. I know it's a tool needed to teach us gratitude and about good and evil and about ourselves. It has been effective in my life lately to help me truly appreciate some of the luxuries in life and not take the little things for granted. 
I'd like to take this post to write about my mop. You know that old saying, 
"sew it up, wear it out, make do, or do without"???
That's kinda how I dealt with my old mop. I just made do through a few months where money was tight.  It kinda did the job. 
Last week I decided it was time to spend the money and get a new mop. 
WOW!!! What a difference. I didn't even know what I was missing out on. 
Check this beauty out...
hahaha
It actually cleans the floor. 
Honestly though. I was surprised by how the new mop did the job better. I appreciated the job it did. How much easier it was on me with the new mop. 

I know this makes the topic light to write about a mop but I know opposition is real and vital for our growth. If we never went without, we'd never know with

No comments:

Post a Comment