Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Early Graduation Came Early

Brae has been working hard to graduate early in August. She found out last Thursday that if she can finish her online English class (the one she hadn't even started) she can actually graduate the beginning of June with her class (two weeks notice). (This was due to a different  track her counselor switched her to and some satisfied requirements from last year's classes she took online).

I have never seen anything light a fire under her as that news did! It is now six days later and she is on her final assignment. Early, EARLY, graduation is coming fast!! Be watching for your announcement to come in the mail... as soon as we get it from the printer that is! Sorry for the two day notice you will be receiving. haha! I really was on top of the game with the announcements and Senior pics (for August), thank goodness. We had to throw those babies together super fast Thursday night to get them in time.

<3 My baby is grad-gee-ating. I think I should get a diploma too for all the stress I endured along with her the past year. Ugh. :o

1 comment: