Thursday, May 28, 2015

Survivor

I remember where I was when I watched the finale of Survivor Season 1 back in 1999. Our family has been watching it with The Hair family ever since. The game has evolved for us the past  few years as we have played along. However, our winner only gets a $5 gift card and not the million dollar grand prize. ;D
Here are a couple posters from seasons gone by (haha) I always made the posters and got a lot of flack from those who thought I always cheated when it came to drawing names. haha
It's always fun to play along. I haven't been able to do posters the past two seasons but I need to get at it this fall again!
This season was Blue Collar, White Collar, & No Collar. It was a really great cast except one player, Rodney, nearly gave me a heart attack each episode. I can't stand him. When a couple other players were voted off all of us wanted Mike to win. The video below is the final immunity challenge. Mike HAD to win or he would have been voted off. This was all of us together as we watched him. I wish I would have continued to record for about 30 more seconds. It was quite a moment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment