Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Sea World-Day Two

After our tornado warning the night before we were not in a huge hurry to get to Sea World the next morning. We wanted to let the rain pass. That morning we chilled at my dad's and had lunch before leaving. We had a blast with Cali and "Lucas" (see post below...)
(you can see my Starbucks server in the background)
Our selfie
Remember how in my post below I referred to Bentley as a "city boy". haha This is my boy playing Starbucks out of my dad's RV! haha He played for a long time, too. haha Cracks me up. You can totally (totes) tell he has four big sisters!
More fun with Lucas!
I love every selfie stick picture where Cali's face is cut off! haha The BEST!! 
lol
We hit up Aquatica as soon as we got to Sea World on Day Two. 
This was us chillin' while the other kids were going down slides. 
B hung out most of the time in the wave pool.
Ken in between roller coasters. haha
Lucas captured a great shot of Bella. haha
Near the end of our Sea World experience. Us waiting at the last stop, Elmo's Play Bay (or whatever it's called). We were spent!
After Sea World we went back to dad's to have those grilled pork chops that we didn't get to cook the night before! The kids swam a little at the pool and we had dinner and visited. It was great!

1 comment:

  1. Lucas needs photo class ;) haha. Looks like you had a blast!

    ReplyDelete