Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Destroyer of All Things but One

My two year old is the destroyer of all things. He terrorizes every room and every wall. Today, he dumped a bottle of BBQ Sauce on my carpet. Two hours after I cleaned it. I waited months to make time to clean it and I did it finally this morning.

He pulled out about 5 of my big vinyl rolls yesterday & crumpled them all up. He sticks his hand in and/or pulls poo out of his diaper daily. He truly is the destroyer of all things...but not my heart. Man, this boy brings so much joy (believe it) to our family. He sings many songs and this morning he touched Kensi's face & said "you're pretty".

Can someone bring over a nugget for me to dip in this sauce? The floor is clean. ;) ugh. I seriously (no lie) have to go bc he just brought a diaper downstairs and is attempting to put it on.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness! I just read your Saturday post! You deserve a massage . . . and a vacation! :)

    ReplyDelete