Sunday, September 16, 2012

Why & What

Do you ever wonder why patience is a virtue? In all honesty I've been pondering lately what we gain from being patient and why is it any different when you get something right away and you wait for it? There has to be something the process is doing in our soul rather than just learning "patience" itself. What is it? I know God is a patient being and we are supposed to be like Him.

What does trusting God do for us? I'm not mocking the principle or questioning it even, I'm wondering what we gain when we trust God. I know it is by faith that we trust and show action that we are trusting Him but what are we gaining by doing so? It also must do something within us and define who we are becoming but I want to know what...

I've also been noticing a lot lately how vulgar some women can be. I've seen several instances on Facebook lately and came across something disturbing on Pinterest about something inappropriate a woman said. It's disgusting. Where is virtue??


No comments:

Post a Comment