Friday, September 14, 2012

The Perfect Dream

I believe certain events in our daily lives remain in our sub-conscience and we dream about it. Last week I read something on Facebook about how at times our dreams are so good we don't want to wake up. Then, yesterday I was texting an old friend about the words "i love you" and how I missed hearing those words. So, I guess these two were both on my mind as I slept. I woke up this morning happy! I had this amazing dream that I was dating who appeared to be "Channing Tatum". Yep! Should I indulge in details. Oh yes please. I don't often dream about dating Channing.

Two things stood out.
1) we had the most passionate embrace (calm down Aunt Bert and mom) in front of a parked car in the street on a bridge and I jumped (into his arms, not off the bridge) and he held me and I whispered in his ear while leaning my head on his shoulder that "I've loved you for a long time" and it was real and deep. I was very attracted to him.

obviously. duh.

2) (loved this part too) I walked into a room and he was sitting at a table with his friends and all the chairs were taken. He "beckoned" me to sit on his knee. (heart melting still) It meant a lot to me bc he wanted me there with him and his friends. He wanted me.

Dang hard to wake up after that one!! Honestly though I seek someone who loves me and my babes, someone I'm attracted to, and someone who will be faithful to me. I'm not looking for C.T.... he's taken anyway...

1 comment:

  1. Dreams are crazy. I hope you meet a Channing tatum type guy soon! He is smokin'! Love you girlie and hope your man luck turns around soon!

    ReplyDelete